Daily Rhyme...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Since When Did Heavy Metal and Jedi Become Religions


Article- This rocks. Heavy metal fans are being urged to prove their love of the genre by making it a religion

They are being asked to officially register their faith as ''heavy metal'' while filling in the next Census questionnaire.

In the last census, a similar campaign led to 390,000 U.K. residents listing their religion as Jedi -- the fictional creed from "Star Wars."

So first I thought the Jews were crazy, then along came the Muslims had the Jews beat with crazy due to terrorism. Then pops up 390,000 Jedi's in the U.K alone. Now we're going to have a metal religion. I always thought Church was supposed to be boring, a place to go on Christmas and Easter but hey if I can have Jedi sword fights and listen to metal while someone's preaching sign me up!

This story makes me realize one thing, this is how Ralph Nader get s over 390,000 votes. I think Jedi is just old KKK members who miss their robe. Also I urge you all for the next census to write in your religion as "dabigdirty"

No comments:

Post a Comment