Daily Rhyme...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Is it August Yet?


Could this football season be any more of a waste? It was obvious that the jets would lose to the colts but I would have given up my legs to see them beat Peyton Manning. I can stand this guy and I’m sick of hearing the announcers on their knees every time a NFL game is on TV whether he is playing or not they just can’t help but stroke his cock whenever they get the chance. I don’t even think I’m going to watch the super bowl because dealing with all that and the millions of shitty commercials just to watch a game that is 60minutes doesn’t seem worth it to me. There is one thing about today that I am thankful for and that’s that Brett Favre didn’t win because I rather deal with hearing about the Saint’s remarkable comeback from hurricane Katrina and all the other junk that goes along with it, than watching a Manning vs. Favre Super Bowl. I’m sure by now Favre is trying to figure out a way for the off season to be all about him once again. But with that said I just hope the Saints defense fucks Manning up more than they did Favre because without Manning I will watch but either way my money is riding on the Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment