Daily Rhyme...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

If You Have 107k You Can Save Tigers By Owning One


JAKARTA - When ministers from 13 nations sit down this week to talk about ways to save dwindling tiger populations, one proposal is sure to get lots of attention: Renting out tigers in order to raise money for conservation.

That's what Indonesia is planning to do with some its few remaining Sumatran tigers, but the idea has drawn scorn from environmental activists, who say it's the wrong approach to conservation.


God Damn! If PETA isn't pissing me off enough today its these environmental activists. How bad ass would I be if I rented a tiger. You Walk your friggen Pit Bull Mike Vick because you know I'll be strolling up and down my block with my pet Tiger. Talk about a chick magnent..."Hey baby, have you seen my tiggerrr roarr?"

No comments:

Post a Comment