Daily Rhyme...

Friday, January 29, 2010

One Man has 650 Ideas for Iphone Applications


Jack Schneider has 650 ideas for iPhone applications, but he only really needs one big idea to catch on. The founder of mobile application development startup Swakker (http://www.swakker.com) already has two apps under his belt: Swakker Doodle, a social drawing tool, and Swakker Daisy, an interactive "love me-love me not" application. Swakker is diving head first into the red hot -- and increasingly crowded -- world of mobile applications for iPhones and Android phones.

Do people think 650 ideas for applications is a lot. I got about ten thousand ideas, and hear are a few of them.

1)Fart Ap- We've all been in the position where someone farted and no one takes blame, because tes IT IS THAT BAD, well my application will be able to pick up the scent and name the culprit.

2)Will this person do me Ap- We've all been in the position of flirting with a girl/guy when the question pops into our head, am i leaving with this person tonight. These are the times you would pull out your phone point it at the guy/girl and get a yes or no answer. This way there will be no wasted unnecessary time.

3)How old is This Gamer Ap- As I sit on my couch playing Fifa online with a stranger losing 7-0 I wonder how old this kid is. This application will confirm my thoughts of having a six year old completely dominate me.

4)How many people has this person slept with Ap- As much as we all know there are some people out there who get around more then frequent fliers. When you point your phone at this person it will tell you just how much they've been around the block.

5)Da Big Dirty Ap- This Ap will notify you each time a new post is up on Da Big Dirty, so when everyone around town is talking about us you'll be in the loop

Now that's just five I got about 995 more so nice try Jack Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment