Daily Rhyme...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Is Garret Hartley Psychic or do Banned Substances make you Smarter


"I couldn't sleep and I called my dad at 2:30 in the morning," said Garrett Hartley, who was suspended the first four games this season for using a banned stimulant. "I told him, 'Dad, I think I'm gonna kick the game-winner, 42 yards by the right hash.' The first thing he said was, 'You should be sleeping.' Then he said that I know what to do, I've been doing it my whole life.''

Okay Mr Hartley Kudos to you for being able to be with in two of how the game was going to end. Now the real question could you not sleep at 2:30 the night before the game or were you doped out on street crack, tripping sack? We all know once a druggie always a druggie. This guy also needs to relax, your a kicker whats the need for the banned substances? Does this guy think hes Shaun Merriman or Rodney Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment