Daily Rhyme...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kelly Kulick Becomes First Woman to Win PBA Title


"Kelly Kulick became the first woman to win a Professional Bowlers Association title Sunday at the Tournament of Champions in Las Vegas. It's a historic win for woman in bowling and in athletics.

Kulick won in commanding fashion, besting 2007-08 PBA Player of the Year Chris Barnes by 70 pins, 265-195. She earned a spot in the final by holding on to a 227-223 win against Mika Koivuniemi."

So I don't know how I feel this one. I would be the first to congratulate this thing, if it really was a woman but how can we be so sure. If I grow my hair out to shoulder length and claim to have a cooter down low can I be the first woman to win the PBA.

Also since when do professional bowlers only bowl a 195 I can do that in candle pin, no big deal. The only thing that this chick has going for her is this tournament was held in Vegas. All her competition must have been belligerent because lord knows I woulda been putting up 240's on her ass

1 comment:

  1. agreed she is no more of a woman than greg norman, in fact i think i would rather have sex with greg norman he has better skin

    ReplyDelete