Daily Rhyme...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Shit in My Salad?



Treehugger.com: revealing that 39% of the packaged salads tested contained "bacteria that are common indicators of poor sanitation and fecal contamination." And this despite the fact that such bagged salads often display claims of 'prewashed' or 'triple-washed' and attract customers who consider them cleaner and safer.


Wow, what the heck is going on in these pre packaged salad plants. How the fuck does shit find its way into 39% of bagged salads? I'm not gambling man, but one out of three salads are pretty crappy odds. I'd rather play russian roulette. The odds are better and I would rather die quick than die of dysentery. I cant wait for the farmers markets to start up again. So i know that my food is not coming from a factory where shit throwing and unsanitary conditions are rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment