Daily Rhyme...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Claims Survivor Saved Her Life


Long-time 'Survivor' (Thurs., 8PM ET on CBS) fans know that Elisabeth Hasselbeck appeared on the show in season two, back in 2001 when she was Elisabeth Filarski. But that's a very different person from the one we see on 'The View' (weekdays, 11AM ET on ABC). Back then, Hasselbeck was a 23-year-old shoe designer for Puma, and actually had an undiagnosed medical condition. "It's ironic, because I had to go to the Australian outback and literally starve to actually start feeling better, and realize that all my symptoms prior to 'Survivor' were undiagnosed Celiac disease," she said. "'Survivor,' though it almost killed me, ended up truly saving my life."

We all remember this hot chick from when Survivor was good. But did survivor really save her life. Like i'm glad you got diagnosed, I am. BUT Celiac is not a deadly disease! Like big deal cry me a river you pooped a lot when you ate glouten and now you dont. You weren't dying, cry me a river. And if you were feeling better you should have won the million.

No comments:

Post a Comment