Daily Rhyme...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lets Play Scavenger Hunt..Watch Me do Twenty Ridiculous Things at Foxwoods


Okay so heres the deal...

My roomate is turning 23 this weekend, and a ton of us are going to Foxwoods for the weekend(Fri-Sun)

Now I've had a ton of my readers from all over the world ask me, How come you don't post pictures of yourself on the site? What do you look like? I mean I know all you girls are dying to know but I've decided enough is enough already.

For the rest of the week what I want you my readers to do is pick 20 ridiculous things for me to do at foxwoods, that are legal or at worst borderline legal. Lets have some fun with it. This weekend all tasks will be completed with photo proof available next week!

So get submitting, and the list will be posted Friday!

UPDATE: Comment Section was just updated so users can post anonymously, Comment section is called "speakup"

6 comments:

  1. piss on the roullette tale

    ReplyDelete
  2. wear one of these while playing poker with a table full of Asians
    http://www.squadronhq.com/ekmps/shops/squadronhqlim/images/ch1%5Bekm%5D502x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. get caitlin moloney to black out and gamble..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yell konichiwa to a group of asians as they walk passed... oh wait, thats already been done

    ReplyDelete