Daily Rhyme...

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Bitch-Whipped My apologies


So I know I made a previous statement that said we would be running the blog everyday. Me and my guy-macho fully intended of keeping that promise to you readers until this so called holiday rolled around. Is valentines day even a holiday, like presidents day is tomorrow, there has to be some unwritten rule about back to back holidays right?

Anyways I was getting bitch-whipped around all day from when I woke up until now, and as much as I wanted to pull out my HP and blog the chicks just don't dig that. I mean they read the blog non-stop but when your with one and your blogging you get bitched at for not talking. So I took one for the team, swallowed my pride and got bitch-whipped for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment