Daily Rhyme...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Womens Credit Union Declares Her Dead While Shes still Alive


Story-Anne Howe is not dead, but her credit report said otherwise. So, as far as the bank refinancing the mortgage on her Bothel, Wash., house was concerned, there would be no loan. After all, she was dead. If you're dead you don't have a credit score. Without a credit score you don't have a loan.

Never mind that Howe was a regular at the bank, had an active account there and signed a notarized statement that read: "The report of my demise is inaccurate information."
"I just said, 'What? What are they talking about?' I said, 'I'm certainly alive. My doctor knows I'm alive," Howe told KGO-TV in San Francisco.

Howe's daughter Julie Kerr of Napa, Calif., turned to KGO-TV 7 On Your Side consumer reporter Michael Finney to see if he could bring her back to life on paper. You'd think being alive would be enough. But it wasn't that simple.

"I have to say that you don't hear that very often, where people are being reported deceased when they're not," consumer credit counselor Dan Parrish told KGO.

She thinks this is a misfortune?! If I still have a bank account open and the credit company's accuse me of dead I'll be the first to say thank you very much and walk out of the bank. then I'm celebrating all outstanding debt wiped away. I'm also trying to claim my life insurance. Cmon Im dead ask the credit companies. I LOVE how this lady says I'm alive you can ask my doctor. Does she really expect the teller at the bank to say Okay whats your doctors name I'll make the call. "Yes I'm with Anne How right now, she claims to be alive is this true? Look at this ladys picture for all its worth she may as well be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment