Daily Rhyme...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wheel of Fortune to go 3D


News-I can think of about 75 changes to television I'd like to see before this, but apparently they're thinking of bringing 3D technology to game shows. Last Friday, the producers of 'Wheel of Fortune' showed a 3D clip of the show at Sony's 3D Technology Center. Executive producer Harry Friedman says he's "interested in keeping [the show] fresh...without changing the game." One of the ways to do that is to change the way the show is filmed, the set, and the technology used. It's a tricky thing though. Even if you don't change the game at all, 'Wheel of Fortune' has been around for a very long time and dedicated fans like things the way they are.

There is no chance I will sit in front of the TV everynight and watch a 3D wheel spin. Like if there going to make gameshows 3D make something like Deal or no Deal 3D. How much would I love to see a suutcase open with a mil in 3D. I'll be sitting there in my glasses grabbing for it. Avatar was only good thing in 3D I've ever seen anyways. Now everyone is trying to cash in. I'm just not feeling it

No comments:

Post a Comment