Daily Rhyme...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010 Phish IT? Limestone Maine?



Yea, you heard it but I'm not going to jump the gun here, even though I should. I have great Intel and I'm not tooting my own horn here but my connections have been very reliable since Phish has come back with the festi in Cali and then the NYE Miami run, so I'm going to back them on this. So word on the street is Phish has signed papers for a summer festival in Limestone, Maine, Yea that's PHISH IT. The dates have yet to be confirmed but I know what you're all saying anyone can take a shot in the dark at this and you're all a 100% right but all I know is the money I make, (which is negative right now) I'm going to be saving for this festival. but if I'm wrong, I'll apologize or you can just shit on this site (if you already don't) but I'm just that confident that it will happen. So I hope to see you all this summer in Maine for PHISH IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment